One of the best things I’ve read in quite some time. Thank you mamahasapottymouth for allowing me to reblog. Enjoy!
- Get over yourself. Baby vomit will become a tolerable smell.
- Keep your hair long enough to pin up or short enough that you just have to wash and go – at least for the first year.
- Never wipe up spilled food immediately (unless its liquid). Solid food is much easier to sweep after it has dried a little. Plus, it gives the dogs a chance to snack so you might not have to sweep at all.
- Kids don’t need a lot of toys. The more they have the more they need to dump out all over the floor to find that one special toy that is always in the bottom corner of the toy box. Rotate the toys so they are always fresh and exciting (and small in number).
- The grocery store is the perfect place to throw a tantrum.
- Take hugs when they are given.
- Say yes as often…
View original post 787 more words